Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our news...Baby Clark!

So many of you already know our news.......but we are expecting a baby due Christmas day! we are super excited, not so much excited about the due date (Sean says our kid already hates us) but we are hoping that it comes a few weeks early.  So I am almost 3 1/2 months along and the doctor is going to try to see what it is in a week.  I am thinking boy, Sean was thinking girl but has switched to the boy team now.  So there's our news - we can't wait!!

10 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! We hope all is going well with you guys and hope to see you soon!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you and I've been counting down in my mind until your ultrasound.I hope hope hope they can tell what it is.If not oh dang, you're gonna have to wait as long as the rest of us normally do!That Sean, such a team switcher.

Lindsey said...

Congrats! So exciting! I can't wait to find out what you are having. Miss you :)

B&K said...

Ahhh! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for both of you!!! :-)

Shanna said...

yeah!!! congrats! I am soo excited for you!!!

Jared West said...

Yay! Congrats guys!! We are so excited! Let us know when you find out what you are having!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

congrats! i think boy too!

Chandice said...

I'm sooo excited for you guys! Congratulations and keep your blog updated for goodness sakes so we can see/hear how you are doing! :)

nancy said...

This is the best news. I am so so happy for you guys. What a lucky little kid to have you as parents!!! Cant wait

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

That is awesome.. I am happy for you guys! Congrats! I best of luck for a healthy baby & pregnancy! =]