Thursday, October 15, 2009

Mayci...







I had my 3D ultrasound yesterday, it was really fun even though she wouldn't cooperate. She was moving around like crazy so we didn't have the best of luck getting many good face shots, but we did get alot of good feet shots! It was so fun to get to see her little features, I can't believe how big she is getting. We did find out that right now she is breech - her head is in my ribs and her butt is where her head should be....so if she would start working on a somersault that would be lovely. I still have time for her to flip - I am just 30 weeks, lets just hope she does it!!

5 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

how fun! It is exciting to see the features aren't active babies so much fun. Lets see a picture of your pregnant self.

Jaque Petro said...

Those pictures are so fun! I hope the pregnancy is going well!

Seth Ollerton said...

It is amazing to see what your baby will look like. I look back on Mia's 3D pictures and it is crazy how accurate it was. It is easy to see that now! When you are watching it on the screen it is a little crazy! We hope all is well with you, the baby, and Sean. Hope to see you soon!

Chandice said...

So cute! Hows the pregnancy?

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

I love the 3D... it's pretty neat! Hope ALL is well.