Thursday, January 7, 2010

More of Mayci...






So here are some updated pictures of Mayci. We are just loving her, she is such a good little baby...hope she stays this way!! we have had so much fun with her and have had alot of visitors come by which has been great. She is growing, she was up to 7 pounds 6 ounces are her 2 week appointment last Monday. The heel blood test wasn't a fun one to have to sit through, glad that's done!


On another positive note, Sean is doing much better. He is still getting his weekly treatments, his CK levels are around 7500 which is still high but still much lower than before. The levels are dropping each time we get blood work done, just dropping VERY slowly. We are noticing things come back to him that he had lost the ability to do. He can get up from a normal height chair now which he lost that ability back in the end of October/first of November. All in all although he still has a long ways to go things are looking up. So far I am thinking 2010 is going to be a good one!!


8 comments:

*aNdY* said...

Lynzi-
SHE IS PERFECT.. Who does she look like? I want a new baby.. :) You look so good too... I am glad to hear Sean is doing better- sometimes we worry so much about all the bad things in life- but look at your tiny healthy baby.. Makes life a whole lot better for you with her here i bet.. Congrats again..

Heidi J said...

Lynzi thats great he is doing better! I have something for you-or Mayci, I will have to get your number and bring it by next time I'm over there. She is a doll

Isaak and Jackie said...

It was so good to see you and visit on Monday thanks for letting me come by. Mayci is a doll and so petite I am happy thinks are looking brighter.

Seth Ollerton said...

She's cute! You look good Sean. Keep it up.

Chandice said...

Linz she is gorgeous!!! I am so glad to see all your new pictures. You are an adorable little mama!

Jared West said...

Lynzi
She is so cute!!! I love her bath pic! Adorable!! Good to hear things are looking up for Sean. We keep you guys in our prayers always.

Jen Bird said...

She is so beautiful!! She has the cutest little face!! I was wondering how you guys were doing, good thing for blogs!! I can tell she is very loved, in every picture she had a different bow, blanket, and outfit!! Gotta love girls!! We send our love!

nancy said...

Lynzi
I am so so happy Sean is doing better :) 2010 will be a great year.
Your little lady is darling. When are you guys coming down this way next??