Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Its been awhile...











Geez, time flies! I haven't had an update in a long time. We have been busy! Mayci will be 10 months old this week, she is crawling around and pulling herself up on EVERYTHING! we have already had a few bruises and sadly I think many more to come. She is afraid of nothing! I had her 8 month pictures done and I posted some, they turned out so cute..thanks Megan! I can't keep up with this girl...I just get pictures done and then its time for the next round!

I have been training for my first half marathon which is in less than 2 weeks (scary!) its been fun training but with the weather changing and the long runs getting really LONG I am ready for it to be done. I used to take Mayci on a run each morning, but she loses her patience with me after 4 miles so I have had to ditch her this past couple of weeks which isn't fun either. Sean has been building our deck in his spare time and its been a big project, but will look great and I can't wait for summer to come again so we get to use it. Sean and I had our 5 year anniversary on the 1st of October, we spent the night in Park City and Mayci spent her first night with Grandma Monica and loved every minute. We also got a new niece on the 8th of October, my brother and Heather had a beautiful little girl named Laken...we love her!

That's it for us and an update - we are ready for some Halloween fun!




No comments: