Sunday, February 24, 2008

A day at the boat show....





This would be the yacht...



So we spent this Saturday at the boat show wtih my parents. Sean and I just tagged along dreaming while my parents looked for a new boat. They ended up finding a really nice one and me a Sean got a little bored during the paperwork process and went and took pictures. After they bought it the company let us into a yacht that they had just sold for $1.2 million that same day, can you imagine? it was so nice!

2 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

"I think I'll buy a boat!"You guys could have atleast gone home with a floatie or a raft or something, didn't they have those there?Freaking nice boats, that lighting makes them look like everything is porcelain.I'm not a boat person or anything but I'm guessing it's not.And man,with that flare in Sean's nostrils he looks like CHEETAH.

nancy said...

Looks like fun!!!You guys should have just picked one up, I mean whats a million when your young?



P.S. I tagged you