Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!





So I posting this a day late, but Sean's birthday was yesterday! The BIG 27. At first I thought having his birthday on Memorial Day would be fun because we both wouldn't have to go to work...but I don't know if spending your birthday at the cemetary is really the ideal birthday! Sean was a good sport and we had a fun day - we spent it in Roosevelt and we attempted the lake in the 60 degree rainy, windy weather but got there and decided against backing the boat in, but we did try. I just wanted to post this even though I am late in doing it..Happy Birthday Sean you are the best hubby ever, I love ya!

3 comments:

*aNdY* said...

OH man... I was in Roosevelt this weekend.. Ryan went roping with Amy's Husband Sam and I had 2 sick kids I wish I could have gone to the reception you two look really good! How was everthing?? Tell Kassie now that she is married she needs to blog.. DonCha Think? Or does she already?

nancy said...

Happy Birhday Sean Boy!! Love ya hope you had a great birthday!!

Isaak and Jackie said...

It was good to see you over the memorial weekend. It is fun for Ike and I to have an annual reunion with you and Sean. Happy birthday Sean and here's to more years of the cemetary.