Friday, June 20, 2008

A little update....


So here is a picture of our office in Roosevelt! Things have been CRAZY to say the least. Sean and I basically see each other on Saturdays....he is either in Phoenix or in Vernal training so this summer will be a hard one because this is how its going to be until October. Not only do we not see each other but he also left his cell phone in Phoenix last week - they found it but shipped it to our house, the people at Holiday Inn Express have to hate Sean and I because I call all the time! You never realize how much you depend on your cell phone until its gone. Our house is under contract and is set to close July 17th which puts us moving to Roosevelt that weekend - we didn't expect our house to sell so fast it was only listed for a week! lets hope it all goes through....so far so good, its just crazy its getting so close to moving time!

5 comments:

Heidi J said...

I can't believe you are moving back to Roosevelt. You are completely taking over the State Farm? That will be fun. Maybe not fun but I can't quite think of a word besides challenging-that's not quite right either. It's good to see you guys are doing well!

Lindsey said...

I'm so glad you found me! I can't believe you guys are going to be agents. That is crazy! Cool that you get to move back to Roosevelt. Do you have a client book already, or are you a stratch? Email me when you get a chance so I you can tell me all about the ins & outs. I know it will be crazy for you when you start. Congrats on selling your house so fast, and on the new Job!

Peterson's Homepage said...

Now we will never see you guys. we will miss you!
Myles

nancy said...

Sounds like things are going good. Sorry you never see each other. Good luck with getting it all going this summer.

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I think you should make a few adjustments, like your sign should be in neon flashing lights, but maybe have a few of the letters not work so it looks like Sate Fa...thought of you while driving through St.George this week to and from Vegas...My friends Thunder and Down Under told me to send you their love.