Friday, June 27, 2008

Our new obession...



So Sean and I got a Wii Fit and we are addicted! Every night we have to battle it out for the top spots, meanwhile I can hardly move because my sides and legs are so dang sore. Sean says he isn't sore at all but I think he is fibbing a bit. Sean was the long holding winner of the hula hoop and the skiing...but I have redeemed myself and I am the current hula hoop record holder! This is seriously one of the most addicting games I have ever played, I am going to have to get some action shots of Sean hulaing....its quite impressive.

3 comments:

Joslyn said...

I was wondering if this game was fun! What else can you do on it? Have you tried Mario & Sonic Olympics...that one's fun! Wow, I sound like a video game nerd!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

You really love it?I questioned it when I saw it but if the Clarks are addicted then it's definitely worth looking into :) Maybe for date night you guys could play naked??Just please don't include those pics in the 'action' shots you're gonna post.Thx.

Seth Ollerton said...

Wii would like to play...

k, I'm dumb.

Seth