Sunday, July 20, 2008

We are officially Roosevelt Residents..

So we are offically all moved! it has been crazy, the movers came and packed us all day Wednesday, loaded us Thursday, and brought it all here Friday. I always thought it would be so nice to have movers come, but I think I would rather do it ourselves. They were great and all but kinda slow...plus we are missing some stuff - but we are done! Our little house is cute, its pretty little but it is nice....its been a busy weekend but we are settled!

4 comments:

Seth Ollerton said...

Congrats on the move! Post some pictures of your new house! We need to get together!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

*in ty pennington voice* Welcome home Clark family, welcome home.Idol was SO FUN.We should make concerts a ritual every couple of months or so.Carrie Underwood is in November, mmmm I LUB me some Carrie....

Heidi J said...

How exciting! Where is your house at?? Good luck with the business stuff. Yikes

Isaak and Jackie said...

So exciting that you are back in the basin. When you get a free minute we should try and get together. How is the business going? Have you started working already. I would love to see your house.