Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Latest Project..

So Sean is in Arizona this week and I decided to be handy and paint our ktichen cupboards black and distress them....holy cow I didn't know what I was getting myself into! I thought I would easily be done by the time he got home late Friday and its not going to happen. Its seriously all I have done every night this week after work until midnight or later and I just barely got them all sanded and primed so I can actually start painting tomorrow night! Geez...its funny that I thought this would be a "fun" little project, I hope they turn out good or I'll be ticked. Hopefully I will be posting pictures of the completed project soon.

4 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

wow most people start out with painting a wall or something, but not you!I did that one time but it was on a bed and nightstand and I thought THAT took forever, good luck!Can't wait to see pics, I'm sure it will look awesome!

Heidi J said...

geez good luck with that. I started doing ours and decided it wasn't worth it. Especially with a kid around I didn't have a lot of time to do it. Im just going to get new ones. Can't wait to see yours

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Well, I was thinking of doing mine too! I haven't done them cuz I realize it is a big project!! Can't wait to see yours & see if it motivates me enough to do mine!

mmdemille said...

We are excited for your new adventure with State Farm Agency.