Sunday, August 17, 2008

Durango Colorado

We made a really quick trip to Durango this weekend with my family for my cousin's wedding. It was beautiful there - but we left Friday after work and stayed in Grand Junction Friday night, went to Durango Saturday morning, barely making it in time for the wedding and made the long trip back home today. I wish we could have stayed longer to actually get to see Durango but it was fun! I posted pic's of the fam, Porter & Camryn are our nephew and niece - they are so stinking cute.

4 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

um poor poor lonely paul? Anyway yayayay for pictures!SO CUTE.I love your dress.And Porter and Camryn are just dolls.Just wait til you have your own little lamas runnin' around, they'll be dang cute too!

Heidi J said...

Yeah we have some. You can just do an address stamp that says it or else you'd have to get the whole set of something. Give me a call and I'll bring you the book to see if its what you want. Just look in the phone book, I don't want to leave my number on here. :)

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Um HELLOOOO! Your phone number is bad, no wonder you aren't getting my texts, and you have a new email, which I don't have, would you please email me all your new info!Address, number, email etc...otherwise your birthday prize will never ever reach you....

Isaak and Jackie said...

I am sad we never got together this summer but we'll try again next year, your family is handsome and you look great. Good luck with new job and decorating of your home