Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin....




So our office officially opened on Wednesday! its been crazy to say the least. I feel like we live at the office, but so far so good.

Sean and I decided that it would be cute to have pumpkins to give to our customers so we headed to Salt Lake yesterday to get a truckload of pumpkins. So we called the pumpkin guy to meet up with him and because it had been raining all morning he had sent home all of his help....so he wanted us to come another day. We had driven my dad's huge ol truck out with a trailer and we were no way leaving without pumpkins - so WE picked the pumpkins in the downpour! Luckily Garrett lent Sean his rain boots so he was out in the field picking them and I was unloading them. We were drenched! Our luck stinks - I don't know the last time that I have seen it rain that hard and rain all day long without a break. We were still wet when we got to Roosevelt.....but by dang, we have pumpkins!

8 comments:

Sesily Lee said...

Oh you two that sticks but I think Sean in rain boots is a priceless picture!Yeah it's finally your's!! congrats! We love you guys and are so happy for you. We can't wait to see you guys again I don't think we'll be up till thanksgiving so it's going to be a while. but you guys better be sticking around all weekend so we can hangout and play the dice game. Anyways cute picture that stinks it was raining so hard! When we go and pick pumpkins it will prob. be 90 degrees outside next week!

nancy said...

Love the rain boots Sean looks great. We are having a little party so I need your address again.(I will write it down this time) email it or text whatever works.
So you guys better come Oct 24

Heidi J said...

I love that you are giving away pumpkins! That is adorable. Sorry I haven't got back to you with one of our catalogs. I've really been slacking lately. If you still want one let me know and I'll bring it over next time I'm there. we're having an open house here in a couple weeks if you want to come over and check it out. Love the pictures!

Seth Ollerton said...

Congrats on the office! We hope to see you guys soon!

Isaak and Jackie said...

What a sweet idea! I wish I could be a customer so I could get a free pumpkin. You two are so thoughtful. Sorry that it rained on your parade but just think then you wouldn't have had something to share on your blog

The Heriford's said...

haha!!! That is such a cute idea!!! I love that you guys snapped some shots of this fun memory!!!! PS love the rain boots!!!!

Shanna said...

That is hilarious. I love the pumkin idea! I saw them outside your office and they look so cute! :)

Chandice said...

Hey Linz I need your e-mail address to give my mom for the baby shower invite list. We are trying to do as many eco-friendly as possible through e-mail. I hope I get to see you, I miss the girls!