Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween....



So we started out our Halloween festivites with Danny & Nancy's Halloween party. It was so fun, and so good to see everyone. Lots and lots of polygamists there! everyone looked great. Sean was a cowboy and I was a rodeo clown...Sean was dead set on being a cowboy this year, I think he is trying to fit in out here a little bit more!

Next we did the Halloween parade here in Roosevelt on Halloween. It was crazy! we had 1600 glow bracelets and candy and we have less than 100 bracelets left, so there were about 1500 little kids there. It was so much fun to see all the kids dressed up, there were so many cute costumes. We were pooped by the time we were done! Here are some pictures of us on mainstreet with one of our staff, Kaylin. It was a good time, I had no idea that many people would show up.

6 comments:

Isaak and Jackie said...

Halloween parties are a blast your costume ideas were great. Jamie said she saw you during the parade, I hope your business is going well.

*aNdY* said...

Agree with Jackie.. Love the costumes and mostly the UPDATE.. I bet you are super busy with work n all.. But hope all is good...

traci miller said...

i wanna be a polygamist (sp?) next halloween.. that is so funny! i love the high poof hair. sexy.

Seth Ollerton said...

We all know that Sean couldn't wait to get back in that cowboy costume... or he did he ever take it off? It was good to see you guys the other night! We hope to see in another month for Christmas!

Chandice said...

Hey Linz! Did you get the e-mail from my mom about my baby shower the Saturday after Thanksgiving? If not let me know and I will have her resend it!

Jared West said...

Stop it!! You are so cute even on Halloween!! Glad you guys are back in Roosevelt!!!