Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No new news....but here is the nursery!

So we have no new updates with Sean. The treatment hasn't kicked in yet, but it could very well take a few more weeks to see anything. He has another treatment set up in a few weeks - plan is for him to get one every month and hope for results! We have 2 doctors appointments in Salt Lake next Monday, then we are going to Vegas on Thursday to see a doctor we have heard alot about, he is more of a homeopathic doctor but we are hoping he has some ideas for us. We are also now on the waiting list for the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale, another opinion never hurts so we will wait to hear from them. We have an amazing doctor at the U, but without Sean seeing results its so hard to sit back and be okay with him not getting better. We really appreciate all the comments everyone has left for us, we have had so much support from friends and family.

Good news, the nursery is done! here are some pictures, my rocking chair is huge and takes up most of the room - but its so comfy! crazy thing about our nursery is that it was my nursery when I was a baby....funny how things happen!





11 comments:

Heidi J said...

cute! good luck with sean and the new drs.

Seth Ollerton said...

You guys have done a great job. She will be very cozy in there! The oversized chair will be your favorite thing at 2 am! Can you send me your address to abbieollerton@hotmail.com. Thanks!

*aNdY* said...

SO CUTE LYNZ.... My newest neice- her name is Macey so cute!! Good luck with the new docs!!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

cuuute!love the rocking chair, that will be your BEST friend :) And I love the name you picked out.Good luck with the other dr's, hope yo uget some new and helpful insight.And hope YOU'RE feeling good too!I want to hear more about your pregnancy and mayyybe a cute little belly pic??Has Sean felt her kick yet?Have you SEEN your belly move yet?Love that.

Isaak and Jackie said...

wow cute lynzi do you want to come decorate my nursery? I hope that other doctors can have better news for you or that the treatment will help. Thanks for keeping us updated.

mmdemille said...

That is so cute! I love it!! and I love her name. She'll be here soon and that will be so fun to see pics of your beautiful little girl. Good luck to Sean, this has been such a long road. We will keep you guys in our thoughts in prayers

greenwoodfamily said...

I love the name Mayci! I knew you would pick a name with 5 letters! I keep thinking about you guys. I hope you find a doctor that can give you some answers!

Chandice said...

I LOVE this adorable nursery! Your so stinkin' crafty!!! We have been praying for your guys every night as I am sure many friends and family are so I sure hope you see some results soon :( K I want some pregnancy pics now! :) I need your e-mail address also, we are going private.

Devan and Desiree Fenn said...

Wow just amazed at how upbeat you seem with such hardship you are going through. I hope Sean shows signs of improvement soon! A second or third opinion never hurt. Makes my heart ache for your family just seeing that picture of your happy looking husband in the midst of all but a tragedy. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Cute Nursery! Just makes me want a little one. You are so strong hun & best wishes with everything!! Not that we know each other well but, if you need anything please dont hesitate to ask. My prayers are with you.

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

Cutest nursery ever!!! If this baby of ours was a girl we wanted to name her maezie kinda like maci. WE will start praying for Sean we didn't know there was so much going on.

nancy said...

Oh my gosh that it is so dang cute... Hope things are going ok with Sean