Monday, December 14, 2009

Maternity pics..

I got my cd of maternity pic's...Sesily's sister in law Megan did a great job, I can't wait for her to take some of Mayci. They will be nice to have for memories being that my pregnancy has been a crazy whirlwind!

Update on Sean, his CK levels came back a little lower - 10,000 which is good, we were hoping for more of a decline but we will take what we can get. Same treatments for now, he is doing physical therapy which is good. We also finally got Sean on the books for the Mayo Clinic, he is scheduled for Feb 1st so we will plan on that...we hope he is better by then, but with his thyroid levels being off now too I really think it will be great to get a 2nd opinion on everything and hopefully get some levels back in line. I went to the doctor today, things are progressing...Mayci could very well be coming this week, if not induction is officially set for next Monday the 21st - nice that we are guaranteed to have her for Christmas!


8 comments:

B&K said...

You are so gorgeous!!! What a great idea!

Isaak and Jackie said...

Great pictures, it is fun to see your belly. Hope there is good news with the 2nd opinion and hooray that Mayci will be here for Christmas

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

Im such a boob! I was totally boohooing looking at those cute pictures and listening to the song on here.Maybe you should change it to some sir mixalot.Im so glad either way you will have your sweet little Mayci here by christmas.What a great gift.Beautiful pictures,they did great. And yay for Sean,keep the good news a 'comin. XOXO

Shanna said...

you look so cute! And I'm so happy to hear his levels have come down! Good luck getting the baby. Hope everything goes well for you! :)

Jessica said...

What can I say, you are just beautiful prego or not!
I can't believe you are 38 weeks. Any day now. Hey I need your address to send you a christmas card. Send it to my email.
juicypass@hotmail.com
Thanks and Best wishes
jess

nancy said...

You are so dang cute. I am happy that you will have your little lady for Christmas. It sounds like things with Sean are doing ok.
Good luck this week. You are going to be a great mom

*aNdY* said...

I keep checking for baby pics :) So happy for you guys!

mmdemille said...

You are beautiful! It's the 21st today, hoping little Mayci is here and everyone doing great.