Wednesday, April 30, 2008

California




So me and Sean went to California a little over a week ago, and I went to Disneyland for my first time. I LOVED IT! we were there all day long, from when the doors open till when they closed. We had so much fun and we were both completely pooped by the end of the day! My definate favorite would have to be Space Mountain, I loved it! We stayed in downtown LA and tried to see some stars in Hollywood but we were unsuccessful. I am obsessed with "The Hills" so I made Sean go eat at Heidi and Spencer's favorite Mexican restaurant and it was yummy! We went to an Angels game, and went to Santa Monica and Venice Beach...the people watching was great at both, there are some crazies out there! It was a nice getaway....

2 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I am SO SO jealous!!Sounds like you guys definitely made the most of your time, plus some.I was just about to text you too and ask where your CA pics were!See ya at the starting line on Sat.!

Seth Ollerton said...

Looks like a blast! I remember my visit to Venice Beach....YIKES!

-Seth