Thursday, April 17, 2008

A day at the office with Gus...




So I took Gus to work with me today....it was quite the experience! Sean and I have both been out of town for work this week and now we are headed to California tomorrow for my first trip to Disneyland!!! I am so excited!! Poor little Gus I think feels a little abandoned so my mom picked him up today to take him to Roosevelt for the week....the only way it worked for the pickup was for him to spend most of the day at my office. He loved it, he pretty much sat on my desk like this for most the day because he could see out the windows!! Well he sat like this until I was on the phone and he snuck away to take a poo in the back office.....that was a little frowned upon by my boss....he seriously stunk up the whole office!!

3 comments:

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

HAHAH that is SOO funny!Nothin like a little Gus'poo to get your day going.He's so big, I mean he's still small but compared to when I first saw him.What a cute little boy sitting on your desk all day!I would say you should do that more often but I'm guessing the boss says no :) Have lots of fun in Disneyland!You deserve it!

Isaak and Jackie said...

Have a great time in Disneyland, is it just you and Sean going? Gus is a cutey, too bad about the poop.

nancy said...

Love gus! I love Disneyland Zack is waiting to go so bad. Have fun