Saturday, April 5, 2008

Clark State Farm....


SO many of you already have heard the news, but Sean and I are moving to Roosevelt to take over the State Farm office there! I think we may be crazy, but we are so excited! Things have fallen into to place so smoothly and we will officially open our doors on October 1st of this year...so we will probably be leaving Augustish. Sean starts the intern program in a week and is excited that he will now be a "cowboy".....its going to be so hard to leave our friends here but I am excited to be near my family and we will make lots of visits. I can't believe we are actually doing it, but I think its going to be great!

6 comments:

nancy said...

good for you guys that is great! Best of luck.

Seth Ollerton said...

Next thing you know Sean will be running for mayor! What an exciting new adventure! Thank you for the darling hat! I can't wait to get some pictures of her wearing it! Hope to see you guys soon!

greenwoodfamily said...

Wow Lynz that is so exciting! Congratulations! I want to see you next time we go up to Salt Lake. Hopefuly we go up there before you August!

*K*R*I*S*T*Y* said...

I'm so so so excited for you!And sad and selfish that I'm coming closer to you and you are going further...shhhhh...just go....

Isaak and Jackie said...

Lynzi,
That is so cool that you will be working with your husband and doing your own business. I am glad that your family is being blessed. Can't wait to see you, good luck on getting everything together.

traci miller said...

Lynz... I think you should be the cheer advisor! Seriously, I think they need help! haha, no really.. that's awesome you're moving to roosy, I bet your mom is so happy!